The Thomas & Proetz Export Advantage – Trust and a True Partnership
A Perfect Combination of Color, Grade and Yield makes T&P a premium worldwide provider of Appalachian Red Oak. Our Appalachian Red Oak has traveled the world.
Why? It’s simple. We listen.
At Thomas & Proetz, we understand the importance of culture, the value of personal relationships and the positive impact we must make with not only our customer, but our customer’s client. When you match a clear understanding of our client’s needs with the highest quality product, you have a truly valued and trustful partnership.
All our export partners share in the Thomas & Proetz industry advantage.
- The closest container loading hardwood concentration facility to the “Port of St. Louis” rail head for quick, efficient, and freight cost savings.
- Quality control from green to kiln dried; sourcing 85% of our green inventory from Indiana mills.
- Total green and kiln dried inventory of approximately 3.5 million board feet.
- Kiln capacity of 380,000 board feet utilizing the most modern drying practices and computer monitoring equipment.
- All hardwood lumber is re-inspected after surfacing; pulling all air & kiln drying defects, stain, mineral, or knots, if under NHLA grade specification.
- All kiln dried lumber are both “equalized and conditioned” during the kiln drying process to promote both flat and stable lumber for immediate milling needs.
- Production is guaranteed to provide the best quality and yield.
- All export shipments tallied utilizing up to date Forestry Systems computer tally equipment.
- All export shipments are “certified scaled” to meet all container shipment standards.
Have any questions about our hardwood export partnerships? You can call our headquarters or a T&P hardwoods expert for your area. If you prefer, you can also submit your inquiry from our online form. Click HERE for contact information and the online form.