“Investing in the future rather than relying on the past”
Thomas and Proetz has dedicated itself to providing high quality hardwood products and related services to a diverse set of customers around the world. Four generations of family ownership have maintained a superior level of service for over a century. Our ability to identify and adapt quickly to future trends has been key to our success & longevity. A commitment to continually invest in facilities, production capacity, equipment, and personnel has established Thomas & Proetz as a leader in value-added hardwood services. Fulfilling a customer’s unique set of needs and requirements continues to be a top priority.
These investments allow Thomas & Proetz to provided a superior level of service…
- 3.5 million board feet of inventory
- 380,000 board feet of kiln capacity
- “State of the Art” Lignomat kiln controllers for stress free, equalized and conditioned hardwood lumber
- Newman 282 Helical Head Planer for both “hit & miss” or “finish” planing
- Straight lane Rip & Gang ripping services with both Mereen-Johnson and Raimann systems utilizing Raimann’s ValuRip technology
- 5000 lb. capacity “certified” scale available for unit weights in both export and domestic container applications
Ongoing investments enable every customer access to the following T&P services…
- Order Management & Fulfillment
- Custom packaging to customer’s exact specification
- Truck and container freight coordination for ease of delivery
- Repeatable Profiles
Have any questions about our services? You can call our headquarters or a T&P hardwoods expert for your area. If you prefer, you can also submit your inquiry from our online form. Click HERE for contact information and the online form.