“Consistency & Yield have always been our trademark”
For over a century and through four generations, the Thomas family has promoted the highest level of hardwood products quality, integrity and customer service. We have accomplished this by developing a superior supply chain and investing in the equipment and personnel necessary to exceed every customer expectation. All our equipment is considered the “Gold Standard” of the industry. Production personnel are all NHLA trained & certified.
We invite you to experience the benefits of partnering with Thomas & Proetz. The T&P advantage includes…
- Quality control from green to kiln dried; sourcing 85% of our green inventory from Indiana mills.
- Total green and kiln dried inventory of approximately 3.5 million board feet.
- Kiln capacity of 380,000 board feet utilizing the most modern drying practices and computer monitoring equipment.
- All kiln dried lumber are both “equalized and conditioned” during the kiln drying process to promote both flat and stable lumber for immediate milling needs.
- All hardwood lumber is re-inspected after surfacing; pulling all air & kiln drying defects, stain, mineral, or knots, if under NHLA grade specification.
- Production is guaranteed to provide the best quality and yield
The following hardwood products are stocked and readily available from Thomas & Proetz. Click the product name for species details provided by the American Hardwood Information Center.
- Red Oak (plain, quartered, & rift sawn)
- White Oak (plain, quartered, & rift sawn)
- Red Leaf Soft Maple
- Northern White Hard Maple
- Rustic Alder
- Steamed Walnut
- Other Domestic and Import Species available upon request
Have any questions about our hardwood products? You can call our headquarters or a T&P hardwoods expert for your area. If you prefer, you can also submit your inquiry from our online form. Click HERE for contact information and the online form.